Wednesday, September 4, 2019

The Morgan's Movements 2019 {Week 31}

Oh the sweetness. 

One morning, Maddox woke up crazy early and I got him into bed with me. He fell right to sleep. 
  

Then at one point, I had both boys in there with me. It was time to get up but obviously everyone wanted to sleep more. 

These next pictures make me smile so much. 











At the end of July, the boys had VBS and they had a blast! Maddox was so glad that he got to go! 

Who is this teenager? 

And this cool kid?!?! 
  

At the end of VBS, they had a family dinner and a program. It was the sweetest night! 

  

  




They served ice cream at the end! 

Love this guy. 

Reading time...

The Lion King! 



❤️



Time with Grandmom and Granddad!! 


  


Sometimes, it really is easy like Sunday morning. 😉

Oh boy...




Matt and Mason headed to Panther's training camp and they had a good (hot) time! 








Meanwhile, this guy and I snuggled. 

Then we headed to get ice cream with hats on. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

  




LEGO block party creations! 





Yay for random fun! 





No comments:

Post a Comment