Tuesday, September 3, 2019

The Morgan's Movements 2019 {Week 30}

Matt got a little milk frother with a coffee pot he bought a while ago and I made the boys some frothed milk one morning. They loved it! 



A friend dropped off some hand-me-downs for Mason and he sat on them to read. 😂

School days...

We made ants on a log which the boys asked for and then promptly ate like 2 bites and then declined. 😂

Modeling clay time with Dad. 



Sweet sleep. 


I got some neat letter erasers at Target and the boys have really enjoyed them! 

Petsmart is always a fun field trip. 

Cuteness. 


Relaxation...

I love the way these two care about each other. 

We had a fun morning at the park with friends. Splash pad, lunch and playtime! 
  


He asked for snuggles at nap time. I try to always say yes! 

Love him! 



No comments:

Post a Comment