Friday, March 27, 2020

February 13, 2020

I was so thankful that I slept well on 2/12 and Matt did as well. When I woke up, it was obvious that I had. Praise hands for bed head. 

February 13th was a weird day. Mason wanted to go to co-op so Matt took him and then he and Maddox did some errands and hung out. I was packing Matt and myself for the hospital and packing the boys for a stay with friends. 

At times, I could almost convince myself it was a normal day but it wasn't at all. 




Everyone rested that afternoon and a sweet friend brought by some snacks because food helps everything. It's a proven fact. 

About 5:40, we dropped the boys off with friends where they were WELL taken care of with food and stories and all the things. 

Then we headed to the hospital. We were there for 6 and everything moved slowly until about 9 when I got my first dose of medicine and received my 2nd at midnight. The nurses were incredible. The hospital handled the situation well and I've never been more grateful for something like that. You cannot appreciate things like that until you experience them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment