Wednesday, March 25, 2020

The Morgan's Movements 2020 {Week 4}

Week 4 of 2020 was a BIG week for our family!

Happy boys!
 

Playtime with sweet friends while we went to an appointment. 

What did we see at that appointment? Our precious little ones. Boys. (We didn't know that at the time.) 



After that comforting appointment, Matt went back to work and I took the boys to lunch. 

He was wiped out! 
  



We told Mason and Maddox about the twins that afternoon. It was a precious moment! 







Then we got to begin the excitement of telling friends and family. It was super special. 

Side note: Time with Em is our favorite. 

Ben and Anne...

We were able to get more people on the phone and via text later That evening and throughout the week. 

As I look back at some of these pictures and texts, it is tempting to not share but I don't want to forget the excitement that there was during that time. 
  

  

I had to take Maddox to the allergist the next day. We got bored waiting...


Lots of allergies tested for and came back negative. Thankful for that. Symptoms point to precursors for asthma at this point so he is taking medicine and we will continue to monitor. 

Man, does he look comfy! 

❤️❤️❤️

Ready for sleep. 

Matt took the boys to PE (don't remember why.) Maddox was easily entertained. 


Coffee with Dad...


That Sunday, we shared our news with lots of friends at church as well as on social media. ❤️ 

That excitement wore Maddox out. 

And me, too. 😂

Another sampling of the excitement from those we love. 
  

  


We went to LEGO block party and Maddox and this little boy played and built for the longest time. ❤️


The post-nap snuggles....Goodness, I think it over-captured this but just this quickly (March 2020), he's nearly stopped them so I'm so glad I did! 
  

  



Dad is the COOLEST! 

This was me capturing that I was drinking my water. It was HARD But I was making it happen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment