Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Foodie PenPal

This month I participated in Foodie PenPal with The Lean Green Bean Blog. It was such a fun experience and I hope to do it again one day. I received my package from Alexis from Lex's Life as a New Wife. Here are the goods. 

The box was re-used from a package she must have received and it was for Carolina cookies and Matt and I thought that was fun. 

 She packaged well. A plus in my book.

Lex is from Florida so she sent some of her local faves. First up...chocolate. It was yummy. Very rich!

Next up, a homemade treat, "Brownie Crackles". These were AWESOME! I ate mine with milk.

Trail Mix. It was pretty good. I'm not a HUGE fan of trail mix but this still yummy.

A non-food related treat. A fun notepad with magnets on the back to place on the fridge. Great gift!


Brownie Crackles recipes. I'll make these soon.

Pop Chips...I've wanted to try these before but hadn't. They were pretty good. I think I'd like the flavored chips better.

A cupcake reusable grocery bag. This was small and is perfect for holding magazines/mail I'm currently going through etc.

All together now!

Thanks Alexis for the great treats! You rock!

Til then-
Did YOU Hear about the Morgans?

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea! I've never thought about sending anything that's not food... I'm totally going to next time! Congrats on your goodies, they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete