Friday, July 6, 2012

Open Letters

Dear Husband, YOU are awesome. Seriously, who just cleans the toilets to help someone out?!?! Oh, wait, that's you. I am glad you are mine.

Dear Tomatoes, Thanks for making the BEST sandwiches ever, for real. 

Dear Criminal Minds, the Mr. and I LOVE YOU!

Dear Jesus, Thank you for giving someone the revelation to create air conditioning. You are the best!

Dear Grandmom and Granddad, Thanks for planting a huge garden and sharing the harvest with us. We are grateful!

Dear Karen Kingsbury, Thanks for continuing to write awesome books!

Dear Student Loans, YOU ARE GOING DOWN! :)

Dear Friday, We love you!

Dear Cici's Pizza, we will see you tomorrow for date night. We love visiting because it reminds us of our first trip there together. (I love Cici's and I always told people that the only guy I would ever go to Cici's Pizza with was the guy I was going to marry because once he saw me eat all that pizza, he may change his mind. :) Matt took me to Cici's for the first time the day after we got engaged) 

Dear Mom, you are coming to visit us in 40 days! :)


Til then-
Did YOU Hear about the Morgans? 


No comments:

Post a Comment