Friday, March 20, 2015

Miracle at the Higher Grounds Cafe by Max Lucado {A Book Review}


I've read several of Max Lucado's books in the past and have enjoyed them. When I saw Miracle at the Higher Grounds Cafe up for review, I decided to read it just based on my love for Max Lucado's previous books.

It did not disappoint. I LOVED the storyline especially the "inside look" into the main character's guardian angel. I enjoyed the chapters being short because as a Mom sometimes my reading time can only be a page or two at a time and this book made it easy to stop and pick right back up.

One of my favorite things about this book was just how relatable is was. It wasn't far fetched to read about the main character, Chelsea, and her struggles in her life as well as her family. I enjoy reading a book that I can fit myself into at times. It's just special.

This book was inspirational and uplifting and just light-hearted. It was just what I needed to be reading! Great job, Max!

See below for a fun giveaway with Litfuse!

Miracle Higher Grounds Cafe Max Lucado
In Max Lucado's new fiction release, Miracle at the Higher Grounds Cafe, he asks, If you could ask God anything, what would you ask—and how would he answer? When a catastrophe strikes and her ex comes calling, Chelsea begins to wonder if the whole universe is conspiring against her quest to make it on her own. After a shocking discovery opens her eyes to the unseen world around her, Chelsea finds the courage to ask, and heaven answers in a most unexpected way.

Join Max in celebrating the release of his new fiction book by entering his iPad giveaway and RSVPing to his Coffee with Max webcast!

higherground-400


One grand prize winner will receive:
  • An iPad Mini
  • A copy of Miracle at the Higher Grounds Cafe
Enter today by clicking the icon below. But hurry, the giveaway ends on March 23rd. Winner will be announced March 24th on the Litfuse blog. Then tune in later on the 24th for his Coffee with Max webcast. RSVP here!

highergrounds-enterbanner

{NOT ON FACEBOOK? ENTER HERE.}


No comments:

Post a Comment