Thursday, August 16, 2018

The Morgan's Movements {Week 32}

Last week was a pretty good to us. We had colds off and on so we spent much time at home. 
We got started with school. Maddox gardened while Mason worked on something else. 

Love him...
  

Mason was sorting puff balls into size and racing them to the other end of the room! 
  

Front Porch time. 
  

  





Someone was fussy. I enjoyed those snuggles. 

Sweet brother time. 


When the sun is in your eyes at breakfast. 

More school time...
  

  

And hey, more porch time! 

I love this boy so much. 



CFA story time and play time! 




Maddox has started asking occasionally for iPad games. Its fun to play with him. 

A free donut from Krispy Kreme made our day, too! 

Thursday, I had an appointment and the Hammett girls helped out with the boys. I am so grateful for those who love us well. 
  



  

Yeah, that'd be applesauce in his hair...😑

All clean...

And this one gave himself a mohawk! 
  

I mean...😍😍😍
  

PawPaw Maddox. 

My handsome guys having breakfast Saturday morning...

And doing chores!?!? 
  

Bed reading...his favorite activity these days. 

Sunday afternoon, Mason asked for "lady and Mason time". you got it, bud! 

After nap snuggles. I love our days. 
  



No comments:

Post a Comment