Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Mason Says & Does {37}

Early one morning, Mason called me saying he needed to go to the bathroom. As he sits on the toilet yawning, he says "I was asleep when I called you." 😂

Mason read his first sentence during reading lessons on 2/1/19

Mason found LEGO Batman figurines at Target and asked to buy one with his money. Then he said, "I'm so excited!" 😭

"Sandwiches. Alexander Sandwiches."

From BSF Study, Mason said, "In our palace, we will live forever." 😭

Pit = egg yolk

After watching his buddies doing their baseball evaluations, he ran up to tell them good job! :)

When leaving first T-ball practice he said to his new team mate "You did a good job out there!" ❤️

All the things are about poop these days. One day there was the discussion of "poop butter" and that about sent me over the edge. 🤢🤢🤢

One morning Mason woke up early to go to the bathroom. Then he snuggled in the bed with Matt. He said, "I have homeschool PE today, I wish I didn't have to wake up early to potty. I needed that rest."

Mason was trying to get Maddox into a secret spot to play a game. Over and over and it wasn't working. He then matter of factly says, "Well, you just get killed." 😂😳

"When I get older, I hope I live in the same town as y'all. That way I can workout Home Depot with Daddy."

few seconds later...

"But then Daddy will be old." 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun way to start the day! Loved reading these. And I'm with him on needing rest. Especially on a PE day.

    ReplyDelete