3. Visit NYC. (Hope to achieve this in July when we visit PA, NJ, etc)
9. Go camping. (Really hoping to do this in the Spring/Summer)
14. Serve in a soup kitchen. (Keep forgetting about this goal. AH! Life goes so quickly sometimes!)
21. Contact our family members/parents at least once a week.
22. Go to a shooting range.
23. Go sailing.
24. Get involved in a community service group.
25. Go on a mission trip.
29. Buy a new Christmas ornament each year. (2/3)
34. Visit a new place together once a year. (2/3)
35. Ride in a hot air balloon.
36. Attend at least one festival a year in the state where we live. (2/3) (2012: Spring Fest, 2013: BBQ Fest)
37. Stay at a B&B.
38. Floss more- at least once a week.
51. Learn a new hobby together.
52. Lose my desired amount of weight.
59. Sell/Give away at least one cake or cupcakes that I've decorated for a party/gathering/birthday/etc.
62. Rake someone's leaves.
66. Invite someone to stay with us for a weekend or longer at least once a year. (2/3)
67. Complete a vlog.
68. Go fishing.
75. Take a cake decorating class.
81. Go to a college football game.
92. Swim in both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.
96. Learn all the words to OR learn how to play one of Leslie's "high school days" favorite rap songs.
97. Teach something to someone.
98. Ride a horse.