Monday, June 22, 2015

The Morgan's Movements {Mid-June 2015}

You guys!! It has been so hot here! It's usually hot in the summer months (duh) but these last couple of weeks have been stifling and it has felt like our AC can't keep up, we are sweating within seconds of walking outside and the breeze disappeared! We are learning to adapt and figure out a summer schedule, nonetheless! 

Let's see what we have been up to these days. :)

Matt and Mason have been doing "guy things" including racing cars in the house. ;-)

More storytime! The perfect indoor activity for a hot day. 


Some snuggles after naps. :)

We got to go to the park one morning with MOMS Club and Mason had a blast with his best buddy! 



These are adaptive swings for those children who need a little more support and these kids love them, too. 



We had a couple of special lunches and snacks in the living room. 

I worked several mornings/days lately and Matt and Mason always have such fun when I'm away. I love that my guy loves our sweet boy so much! 



Matt and I had an at home pizza date with a pizza from Aldi. This 16" pizza is only $6!! 

The coolest kid I know. He was styling for church and wore his glasses through most of church, in the car to Target, at Target, at lunch and beyond. He was cracking me up! 



Fun with Blocks! 


Matt and I had another fun dinner with "make your own fajita" night. It was so good! 


Sweaty boy! 

Just relaxing

I hired a new lawn guy! 

He's a darn happy one, too! 

And Mason buried my flowers in a new pot for me. BOYS!!! 

Mason and I hung out outside one night while Matt mowed and Mason got the chance to jump in and help. 

We made our first trip to Pump-It-Up this past week with MOMS Club. Mason had a blast! 




Comfy afternoons trying to stay cool! 

 

My Mom sent Matt a Father's Day card and treat and Mason loved it, too! 


Oh my golly. I love this sweet boy and those crossed ankles?!? swoon...

Fun with pillowcases

Coffee drinking in bed with Dad...living the LIFE! 

Matt took Mason to storytime one day and Mason was interested in the computers as always. He also finished his summer reading program and got a medal and a new book! (Pic is sideways...oh well! :))


Sonic had half-priced milkshakes last week and we decided to have dinner there, too. We used a gift card for dinner and with dinner and our shakes it was less than $15. We were happy kids! And we were HOT! 



Matt texted me at work one day and said Mason requested to have his shirt off for lunch. Silly kid! 

A friend was giving away some sand so we finally got Mason's box filled up! We had plans several days to go get some and it kept raining or whatever. Mason was so happy! 


After he played in his sandbox, I washed off his feet by pouring water from this cup. Shortly after, he filled up the cup, started laughing and walked right over to Matt and poured the water right on his feet!! 

And, we grew these tomatoes! Our garden looks so good! 

Mason took Matt on a dinner date for early Father's Day. They went to Monsoon Noodle House and out for ice cream. 


We also got our free Blue Apron meals. More about those later though. Our little helper was on site for opening them. 

Just chillin'. 

Since it has been so hot, I'm trying not to do a lot of cooking in the evenings so we don't heat the house more than it already is heated. We've had cereal several nights and Mason is a HUGE fan! Lucky Charms and cherries. :)

We are looking forward to the rest of June. Life is good with the Morgans! 



No comments:

Post a Comment