Monday, November 13, 2017

Purple Turtle: Level 1 {Book Reviews}



When I was asked my iRead book tours if I would read and review the Level 1 boxed set of Purple Turtle, I was thrilled! These books looked right up Mason's alley and I thought Maddox would enjoy them soon, too! Turns out I was right! 

The biggest factor for me choosing these books though is that they are perfect for me to read to Mason now at 4 years old and perfect for him to transition to use when he starts to read to me in 1-2 years. (How can that be possible?!) Purple Turtle books are educational, fun, and hold a child's attention well. 

The level 1 boxed set comes with 12 different books all with incredible illustrations, a great story and a bit of an activity at the end of each book. Each title starts with Purple Turtle introducing himself and giving a quick overview of the coming story. I like this feature a lot and think it is great for new readers, too.  Mason loved each of the stories so much that we read all 12 in one sitting! Now, that's a sign of a good boxed set! :) 

As my child nears reading age, I definitely find myself choosing "early readers" so that he will be able to start reading his favorite stories soon. Purple Turtle definitely fits that bill and I highly recommend these stories! 



iRead shares a little bit more about the books below as well as a book trailer via YouTube. 

Boxed Book Set Description:

A1 Edutainment takes you to the world on an amazing new reading programme with Purple Turtle. The first level of Purple Turtle Graded Readers includes a set of 12 books with interesting stories and activities and 150 word count. This level is exclusively for learners who have just started reading. It is based on ATOS and Lexile reading level system.

To read more reviews, please visit Purple Turtle's page on iRead Book Tours.

Buy the Boxed Set: 

Watch one of the book trailers:



Meet the Publisher:


Purple Turtle is India’s 1st International brand with its educational content in several languages sold in more than 30 countries including Russia, China, US and UK. The character of Purple Turtle has delighted children across the globe through beautifully created Purple Turtle books, rhymes and videos available on YouTube.

Purple Turtle was created with the idea to spread education through a wide range of innovative books for children. To give them the experience of convenient online learning, Purple Turtle also brings both learning and entertainment on a common platform to give a wholesome learning experience to young minds.

Connect with the publisher: Website ~ TwitterFacebook






No comments:

Post a Comment