Welcome to the Blog! Just thought it would be fun to link up with these girls today!
1. I am reading a new book right now. It's called Bread & Wine and it's written by Shauna Niequist. I am LOVING it and cannot wait to write a review and share it with you!
2. This week I hit the half way mark in my
pregnancy! I cannot believe that it's already the 20th week. Next week is our BIG ultrasound. I can't wait to stare at our baby for an hour!
3. Have I mentioned how awesome my husband is? He has given me more foot rubs and back massages in the last 4 months than our whole marriage combined. He rocks!
4. I have been craving grapes like crazy the past few weeks. Unfortunately, they are SO expensive in stores. Today, Whole Foods is having a sale and they are 99 cents a pound. Matt is going to Greenville to our nearest Whole Foods to load up the truck!
5. I am so excited to get working on some new wreaths. Unfortunately, other things took precedence in the budget this week so it will be a little longer before I can start. Needs come before wants!