Monday, June 10, 2013

Alphabet Wall

Lots of fun pictures and videos of when we told people are going to be posted (eventually) but until then, here's something fun!

For as long as I can remember, I've wanted to have an Alphabet wall in our nursery. I love reading, words, letters etc and I think the idea is so neat. Since we live in a rental and can't paint, etc, it's something we can do to personalize the space. Here is one of my inspiration pictures.


The names we have chosen have the initials "MMM" so the letter "M" will be the focal point and we will use one that we received as a wedding gift. 

So far, we have the letters: 
M, S, K, P, Z

We need the letters: 
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, L, N, O, Q, R, T, U, V, W, X, Y

We are wanting a wide variety of letters but none that are too big or too small. If you see any fun letters anywhere, let me know and I'll go check them out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment