Wednesday, December 27, 2017

The Morgan's Movements {Week 50}

Whoa...between a fun trip to Louisiana and Christmas, I'm ready to catch up on all of the this and that we've had going on! 

Two weeks ago, Maddox had a bit of a runny nose so Matt kept him home while Mason and I went to church. Mason LOVED all of the decorations. 


Meanwhile at home, these two took naps and woke up silly! 

Matt had a photo shoot and I got to spend some time with my guys. I love them so much!



hehehehe


That evening, we got to go over to our friend's house for dinner. The kid's table was JUMPING! It was such a wonderful time with our friends. 
  


After dinner, we rode around the neighborhood looking at lights. Such a blast!


Monday morning brought silliness for Maddox and me while the other guys went to speech. 
  


Later that morning, Maddox was falling apart! He was straight up exhausted.

So Mason and I took advantage of the time for quiet snuggles. ;-)


And after that boy's nap, look how happy he was!!!
  


Later that day, he came for snuggles and asked me to read. Sooo much love for that.
  

Brothers reading together? I waited a long time for these moments.
  

That Tuesday, Maddox still had a runny nose so Matt came home to stay with him while Mason and I went to MOPS. Maddox wanted to color.

And play...

Meanwhile, I listened to Sharie King speak and enjoyed a yummy breakfast while Mason played with some buds.

That evening, there was light-seeing and Target browsing with this little Santa. 

Wednesday, Matt took the boys to the library for storytime and the puppet show while I stayed home to pack us up for our Louisiana trip.


Thursday morning, I got snuggles from my boy and I could hardly believe it!

The boys also had a fort under the table for a few minutes.
  

  

We also had friends stop by for a few minutes. That always makes us happy! 
  

And Mason was living the life later that day before nap.


The boys disappeared later that day....

Don't worry, they showed up before we left the next morning for our trip! 





No comments:

Post a Comment