Saturday, December 30, 2017

Favorite Children's Books {6}

Well, it has been a while since I posted some of our favorite children's books and this post only contains a small portion of the best books we've read recently. However, I wanted to post anyway and hopefully I can get onto a more regular posting schedule with these. We shall see! 

This book in the Prayer Monsters series, Tora Fright Patches Things Up, by Tracey Madder was a great lesson in forgiveness and such. an easy ready for any age child. The particular story is very relatable for young children. 

Several years ago when Mason completed the summer reading program at the library, he received this book. It remains one of his favorite books. The onomatopoeias in this book are awesome and are honestly my favorite part! The book goes through a full day in the life of city. It's super fun! 

I think I've shared Lisa Wheeler's dinosaur books before. This book, Dino-Dancing, is the newest one and we just got it from the library. It's super fun sharing about the dinosaurs competing in a Dancing With the Stars type competition. Mason hangs on every word! 

Here are a few of our favorite Christmas books, too. I wrap all of the Christmas books at the end of the year and next year, I will pull them out and the boys will open 1-2 every day between December 1st and Christmas. 
 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment