Thursday, December 28, 2017

What I Learned {December 2017}

1. Even at 33 years old, getting the mail is still one of the best parts of my day! 
As a child and single adult, I loved getting the mail. It slowed down a bit after I got married and had our boys but now, it's back full steam. The boys love going to the mailbox with me to check the mail, too. If it's junk, they are happy because they get to tear into it. If it's good mail, they are still happy and so am I! 

2. Christmas with kids just gets better and better!
I have always loved Christmas and so has Matt. It was fun as a married couple but with kids, it is magnified x 1,000. They love the lights, the sounds, the stories, the presents and it just opens our eyes even more to the beauty of the season and helps us remember who it is all about to begin with. 



No comments:

Post a Comment