Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Mason Says & Does {25}

When I tried to move the stuffed animals around in his bed: "No mom, they have to be under the blanket. It's cold out there!"

I believe I know someone who works in that building. His name is Publix Redlight. 😂

I showed Mason pictures from something we had done that day. He said, "Those are the cutest pictures I've ever seen!"

While checking out grills at Home Depot. "I think I could cook 11 cheeseburgers on this one. It's SO big!"

When he saw the computer out one afternoon, "OH I need to type a book for Maddox for Christmas!"

"Go tell it on the mountain. Jesus Christ is everywhere! Go tell it on the mountain. Jesus Christ is well!" I like his version!

"I'm a teenager and I'm fifteen years old!"

Matt took Mason to the park for a date and they ended up staying for 3.5 hours and had the best time. On the way home, Matt overheard Mason praying in the backseat, "God thank you for a date with Daddy to Cleveland park." 😭😭😭 When you're doing something right!

Matt turned on the oven and Mason said, "Dad, what are we having?" Matt said lasagna and Mason responded "YUMMMMMM!!"

Song says "I want to be fearless." Mason says "I want to be Felix!" 😂

One night while praying before dinner, Mason said, "Thank you, Jesus, for dying for our sins." 😭😭

When walking around Home Depot one day, Mason asked what a particular plant was. I told him it was a succulent and he said, "Because they suck us in sometimes?!" 😂

Mason now asks for a "courtesy wipe" after potting. 😳😳😳

When Matt came out of Mason's room one day, Mason put his hand up and said, "Ummm you forgot to do something in my room. Turn off the light." Yeah, guess he's heard us say that a few times!

When heading to our next stop one day, Mason needed to pee fast. We made it to the bathroom and he said, "That was fast driving, fast parking and fast getting my pants down. Thanks, guys!" 😂


No comments:

Post a Comment