3. Visit NYC.
9. Go camping.
14. Serve in a soup kitchen.
22. Go to a shooting range.
23. Go sailing.
24. Get involved in a community service group.
25. Go on a mission trip.
29. Buy a new Christmas ornament each year. (2/3)
34. Visit a new place together once a year. (2/3)
36. Attend at least one festival a year in the state where we live. (2/3) (2012: Spring Fest, 2013: BBQ Fest)
37. Stay at a B&B.
38. Floss more- at least once a week.
51. Learn a new hobby together.
52. Lose my desired amount of weight. Working hard at this...don't know that I'll get to my goal weight before the end of this but I hope to be well on my way and considering I was pregnant and had a newborn for nearly 1/2 of this list, I'd say that's pretty good!
59. Sell/Give away at least one cake or cupcakes that I've decorated for a party/gathering/birthday/etc.
62. Rake someone's leaves.
66. Invite someone to stay with us for a weekend or longer at least once a year. (2/3)
67. Complete a vlog.
68. Go fishing.
75. Take a cake decorating class.
81. Go to a college football game.
92. Swim in both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.
96. Learn all the words to OR learn how to play one of Leslie's "high school days" favorite rap songs.
97. Teach something to someone.
98. Ride a horse.