Monday, June 9, 2014

National Doughnut Day 2014

Y'all, us Morgans LOVE doughnuts. I grew up eating doughnuts at two local places in my hometown. On our honeymoon, we went to the famous Voodoo Doughnuts in Portland, OR. We discovered Sublime Doughnuts in Atlanta shortly after we got married. And now that we live in Spartanburg and have a Krispy Kreme near by, it is our place of choice with the doughnuts are HOT! 

We went to get our free doughnuts for National Doughnut Day and Mason got his first taste of the sugary goodness! 

So excited to get his yummy treat! 

Waiting patiently

Looking fly in his Krispy Kreme hat

And here goes! Boy meets Doughnut!




And Dad got some too. So did Mom but no pictures of me inhaling my brownie batter  doughnut.


Family selfie before we left. 

What a fun (free) Date! 



2 comments:

  1. Yum! We love doughnuts too! I got the birthday cake doughnut, it was so yummy! How was the brownie batter one? I lived in Portland for 6 yrs and my mom and stepdad still live there. We LOVE Voodoo Doughnut! Nick is obsessed with the maple bacon bar! We are going out there in July. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never made it to KK that day, but someone here brought a few dozen to the office to share. The "Hot Now" sign must have been on when he bought them, because they were still warm when I ate one!

    ReplyDelete