Monday, February 22, 2016

Open Letters {18}

Dear Greenville,

You sure provided a great day for us this weekend. We enjoyed lots of yummy food, fun family time and it didn't even bother us that there wasn't any sunshine!

Love,
The Morgans

Dear Mason, 

PHEW! You are so TWO! We are learning the ropes about discipline, keeping our hands to ourselves and so much more. The best part? You are such a sweet kiddo. We love you!

Love, 
Mom and Dad

Dear TV Shows, 

I don't watch you live but I have been enjoying watching on the iPad lately. Maybe a little too much!!! I'm glad we are friends. ;-)

Love,
Me

Dear 1 hour Glucose Test,

I'm coming for you today. I'm just praying I don't get sick from the reflux flaring up from fasting. Fingers crossed! :)

Love, 
Pregnant Lady

Dear Matt, 

I love you tons! I've enjoyed our few times of "Do You Remember When?" and our night time foot rubs lately. You're a keeper. :)

Love, 
Your Girl

Dear Baby Morgan #2, 

You have been incubating for just over 24 weeks now. I believe you are doing karate, as I've already mentioned. Either way, I love it so!

Love, 
Your Momma! 




No comments:

Post a Comment