Tuesday, February 2, 2016

The Morgan's Movements {Late January 2016}

After all of the snow left us, we finished up January with a full scheduled. 

Mason has been very interested in the scarves that Matt and I wear. Matt wears one each morning when he leaves for work to stay warm while driving. Of course, I wear a different one each day. ;-)
I asked Matt's mom to crochet a scarf for Mason. He was so excited when it arrived and he has worn it almost daily. 



She threw in a hat, too. When he saw it, he made Matt get his scarf on, too. Matt is wearing another of Mason's hats. Silly guys! 



Target had these threading shoes for $1 and I picked them up to work on a little fine motor. MMM LOVES them! 


Mason is now obsessed with his nose and wants to pick it all of the time. It makes me crazy!!!!! He likes to tease me by closing his eyes tight and picking...BOYS! 

Fun in the house on PJ day!!! 


Showing off his scarf and un-combed hair. ;-)
I knew he'd put a hat on so no point in combing until we take it off. 
That's a lesson I've learned. :)

Playing at Home Depot while we wait for Daddy. 



Because of a coupon, my little guy and I had a $6 dinner date at a local chinese buffet. I love him so! 
He can't take pictures while eating because he needs to show his food to the camera! ;-)


I love taking pictures of him on these back steps. :)

And with him, too! 


He had a great dental check up so obviously we treated ourselves to BOGO cupcakes to celebrate. I mean, DUH! 



Mason also got a sharp new haircut! 

That afternoon, we went outside!!!  YES!!! 


Can you tell he had PBJ?? Also, he can help me make them now and he LOVES to do it. 

A little G before bedtime. 

All bundled up for a cool morning. :) We had to have a car come along with us. 

Friday afternoon we headed to the library where we hosted a Valentine Card making party for MOMS club. It was such a fun event. Mason loved playing with his friends. Aren't these kiddos the sweetest?!?

Some of our finished products. We will deliver these soon to a local nursing home. 


Daddy took Mason out for an adventure Friday evening. They left no stone unturned. :)

Saturday morning while I worked, the guys made pancakes. Matt made an especially large one with the last of the batter. YUM! 

I worked most of Saturday morning so the guys had some fun time together. 




Saturday evening, we met the Rasnakes (minus Jason) at Moe's to use some BOGO burrito coupons. Bonus: it was Kid's night so kids ate for 99 cents. Matt, Mason and I ate for less than $9!!! WOO!! 

Silly kiddos. I have to take eating pictures because that's all they did. ;-)



Friends are FUN! 

Emma was "in tha hood". I'm so funny!!! 

Sunday, we headed to church and I worked for 2 hours. The guys rested and then we washed cars!! They obviously needed it!! 

We are ready to see what February brings along. :)




1 comment: