Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Mason Says & Does {18}


This month was literally GOLD for things Mason says and does. Here ya go! 

Our neighbor came over in the rain and put our trash can in and Mason said, "Mr. Dean and Mrs. Phoebe are the best!" 

We made cookies one day and Mason said, "I a good helper!" He has since said this several times and  even recently at church, his teacher asked him to come in and be her good helper. He is a GREAT helper! 

Since Mason has been talking and dealing with his speech deficits, he hasn't really said his name. On April 7th, he said, "Nason" and I might have cried. :) 

Spontaneous "I love you" on April 9th to Matt....sooooo sweet! 

One day I was not feeling well, Mason said, "Jesus heal momma"

On Easter: "Jesus did on cross and rise again!" 

When Mason got his new bed, he said to me, "I love my new bed. Tell Daddy I love my new bed." 

We have always sung the song to Maddox, "I love you Mr. Maddox..." and Mason sang to himself one day, "I Love you Mr. Me. Yes, I do!" 

Instead of asking for a book, he asked me to tell him a story on April 13th. 

"I'm so excited I'm growing up to get my big bed!"

Mason met a new friend at the library and told her that her hair was pretty.

At Hatcher Garden with Matt and Maddox one afternoon, he was showing a group of kids everything and told them to look for a hawk. He loves showing people his favorite place. 

We told Mason one day that he's an awesome big brother and he said, "Awww thank you!" 

He asks me, "What are you going to eat today?"
then says over and over and over...
Me: "I don't know buddy"
Mason: "That's funny, momma."
Me: "That can be considered annoying to ask the same question over and over again, buddy."
Mason: "Nooooooooo hahahahaha!!!!" 

At Hatcher Garden, Mason says, "Daddy, come see this! Come see this! He's back! I LOVE red tail hawks!" 

Matt sent me this text and I love it so much....

In the middle of the night..."I had a bad dream and I need you...It was just a little one." Sweet boy! 

He picked a random show on Netflix. Matt asked if it was a cool show or just weird. "Just weird Dad!" 

I told Mason to go to his room for a brea, after doing something he shouldn't do and he said, "You gotta say 'Right now'"

Mason left George at a friend's house and after a week, I got it back. That night I snuck it into his bed and when I picked him up from bed, he was holding George and said, "George here!! I tell myself I love him!" 

Mason told me to bring the bear puppet, Mr. Bear, into the living room for a surprise. I talked for Mr. Bear and said, "It's all for me?" Mason said, "well, actually, it's ours." 

I told Mason something one morning and he said, "Hmmm, that's strange!"  

I told Mason about a new app he might like and he said, "We gotta upload it before I can play." 

Matt told me about what Mason said to him one day when I was at work, "Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad!" Yep, my life allllll day everyday....




No comments:

Post a Comment