Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Our Favorite Waffle Recipe!

Today I wanted to share our favorite waffle recipe. I made these last week and intended to take a picture for this post but I forgot. I'm posting it anyway. Trust me, they are incredible and the picture wouldn't do that justice anyway! 

Ingredients: 
-2 cups of all purpose flour
-1 teaspoon salt
-4 teaspoons baking powder
-2 tablespoons of sugar
-1 1/4 cup of milk
-2 eggs
-1/2 cup of vegetable oil
-splash of vanilla

Directions: 
-Beat Eggs and add milk

-Sift flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar into liquid.

-Mix well until free of lumps. 

-Add oil and mix well.

-Stir in vanilla

-Cook it, baby!

A variation is Cinnamon Raisin waffles:
-add two teaspoons of cinnamon
-substitute 4 tablespoons of brown sugar for the white sugar
-once you pour the batter into the waffle maker, top with raisins, then cook. 

We've been making this waffle recipe for many years and it never disappoints! 

No comments:

Post a Comment