Friday, September 1, 2017

My Great Big God by Andy Holmes {A Book Review}


I've mentioned before that we try to have family devotionals daily during a meal time. Because of our work schedules, sometimes it's just 3/4 of us but hey, ya gotta do what ya gotta do! This book, My Great Big God, by Andy Holmes fits perfectly into our daily routine. 

My Great Big God is beautifully illustrated which helps to keep the boys attention because let's be honest, sometimes the story just isn't enough right now! Each except is "My Great Big....." and that was neat. Just a cool way of following that theme throughout the book. 

The rhymes are catchy and still hold true to the Bible and drive home some of those basic stories. My boys are really enjoying this book and it will definitely stay in the rotation for a while!

**I received this book from BookLook Bloggers.**

No comments:

Post a Comment