Tuesday, September 19, 2017

The Morgan's Movements {Week 37}

After their whirlwind Montgomery tour, the guys got home Sunday in record time just before nap. I needed some snuggles from my big guy (and I wanted Matt to be able to nap) so when Maddox and Matt were in bed, Mason and I snuggled on the couch. He didn't want to be extra close to me. ;-)
Then we watched Sing and just hung out. Love him so. 
  

  

That evening, we headed to the park to play for a while before bedtime. Hillcrest Park is not one we go to often because in the afternoon, our most common park visiting time, it is full sun. An overcast day makes the perfect day to visit. 
  

Mr. Cool.

And a stop by Publix for BOGO Halo Top for momma only made sense, too!

Monday morning started out with a grumpy kid who turned happy eventually. He was detoxing from all of the grandparent love and also sad that he didn't go with Dad and Mason when they left. 
  

Don't worry, he picked up his own antics soon! 

Mason's first therapist at the clinic is heading to Greenville and she will be so missed! Matt attempted pictures and Mason, as usual these days, wasn't very helpful. 




Yeah, see, that went EXCELLENTLY!?!? 

Someone discovered the wonderful world of ketchup this week. :) 
  

Halloween buckets make for plenty of (blurry) fun! 
  

  

  

He sits!! We must document this when it happens. ;) 
  


Man, I love these two. 

Maddox saw our faces apparently. I couldn't love this picture more! 

 SO much fun around here, usually. :) 

Seriously? Why will this handsome guy not take pictures with me!?! 




Teamwork! 

Apparently the chili Matt made for dinner was a hit! 

Wednesday when we got to speech, there was a water spout. My boys took turns making sure everything was okay. :) 

  







Some people came in while we were waiting and I guess Maddox got nervous. He sat in my lap for a good 10 minutes. I soaked that up! 


Cutie! 

One last look before we left. 

I took the boys to Books Come Alive at CFA after speech. That was a fun little adventure! I even had a free breakfast item on my app so they ate for free. 




  





Apparently the morning wore them out because when nap was over, Matt found them both like this! 


Another day, another speech visit. Mason was going only once to the school but she split it into two days, 30 minutes a day.
  

After that, we boogied to the doctor for Maddox's 15 month visit. All went well and we even survived shots. :) 
  


So brave! 

  


Love this guy so much. finally some smiles for me! 






That afternoon, he was a big helper with the dishes. 

And even spent a few minutes watching Sing with brother. ;) 

We took dinner to the park that night and enjoyed a long time there. Friday morning, we had a few errands and then we headed to the library to play for a bit and pick up some new books. 
  





Saturday I worked one more day covering the vacation I was covering. Matt and the boys had French toast squares and sausage for breakfast and then headed to the park. 


There was plenty of relaxation that afternoon. 

Oh boy....
  

That night, Matt and I put the boys to bed and had a yummy steak salad for date night. We got a great deal on a steak at Aldi and just had plenty of veggies and goodness to go with it! 
  





No comments:

Post a Comment