Sunday, October 19, 2014

31 Days: Letters To Mason: Day 19


Dear MMM, 

We are in the midst of gathering items for your birthday party. We have decided on a rainbow party with a little focus on the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow since it's your Golden Birthday as well as your 1st birthday. In other words, it's a big day! 

We are having a small party here with some family and friends and then another small party in Louisiana with other family and friends. It worked out best to do it that way for travel purposes etc. 

Enough about that, you know what I'm most excited about for you!?! CAKE!!! You are going to be given a WHOLE smash cake and you can eat as much as you want! I'm going to be honest with you: That only happens once in your life! Sad, I know!! 

I hope you love it!

Love you like I love cake, 
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment