Tuesday, February 14, 2017

My Loves {Show & Tell}



Today I wanted to link-up with Andrea @ Momfessionals and talk about my loves. In a perfect world, I would have had this post written and scheduled and it would have posted at 6:00 a.m. but if you read my post from Sunday, you know this life of ours has been crazy!! 

Anyway, today is a day of LOVE so I'm sharing about mine. :) 

First up! The Mister. 

Those who know Matt know that he's one of the most calm and chill people on the planet. He definitely balances out all of my crazy. He's giving. He's selfless. He's the BEST dad to our boys. Mason wakes up every morning asking if Daddy is home from work yet. :) He is such a helper to me. He works all day while I'm home with the boys and then we switch and I go to work while he is home with the boys a few days a week. He rarely complains. He loves chocolate and video games and coffee. And well, I love him! 


Second Up! Mason, my older son. my dramatic silly guy. 

Mason is so much like his mamma. He's dramatic and his little attitude can turn on a dime. He's also kind and sweet to others. He is HILARIOUS!!! He has just realized that he's funny, too, and he will say something funny and then stop and say, "Dat's funny!" He is a HUGE helper with his brother. Just two days ago, Maddox started crying while they were playing and he said, "It's okay Ma-Mix. I right here." Mason LOVES to be outside and play in the dirt and he's begging to play a sport soon. He is a good eater and enjoys reading books. He definitely has my heart. 


And last (but not least, duh!) Maddox, my chill little dude. 

This little one joined us just 8ish months ago and he's so much fun! He is a great sleeper and he's super relaxed most of the time. When he's hungry, well, that's a different story. He looks so much like his mamma but his personality is 100% Matt and this point in time. He is BUSY and is constantly trying to keep up with Mason. He just discovered the bathroom so that's been FUN, not. He likes to be carried in the Ergo and loves to be snuggled up close, too. He gives the best open mouth kisses and I don't ever want to forget those! 



Well, that's it. Those are my GUYS! 



No comments:

Post a Comment