Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Counting Blessings by Eileen Spinelli {A Book Review}




Counting Blessings could not be resisted at the Morgan household! We LOVE all kinds of children's books but counting books are at the top of the list these days as Mason is learning to count.

I LOVED this book! The illustrations were bright and vivid which is always a draw for kids and me. :) The first part of the book goes through counting 1-10 naming specific things. I like when a counting book makes sure that the number on the page actually has that number of items on the page. This book did that...win!

The next portion of the book continues on with 10 things in which to be thankful. I think that this is so awesome because it's easy to forget our blessings and this book is a reminder of the little things to be thankful for.

I also liked that the book pages are thick as is the cover. It's durable which will be good with another little bit coming along soon! :)



**Thanks, BookLook for sending the book for me to review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment