Friday, May 27, 2016

Maternity Pictures {Baby MMM2}


A week or so ago, we headed downtown to celebrate an early Father's Day dinner for Matt and we decided to take a few maternity pictures while we were there. I am so pleased with how they turned out. My only regret is that Matt wasn't able to get in the pictures, too. 
Growing a baby is incredible! 
Enjoy!

baby is smooshing Mason....hahaha!

sweetness





silliness...

with my TWO kiddos...will it be two BOYS? or a boy and a girl??








one of my favorites...


making this face because Mason was running like a hoodlum while we took these pictures...


you guys...we could NOT. STOP. LAUGHING!!






we heart baby...

Thank you, sweet husband for these pictures. I love you always. 



2 comments:

  1. I love maternity pictures, and I love your joy for life. These are so beautiful! I am so eager to meet this baby through your posts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! Especially the one with Mason running right to the camera! You look wonderful and happy. Can't wait to meet that baby!

    ReplyDelete