Thursday, May 12, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

What a fun day Mother's Day was around our house!!
The day before, we headed to the grocery store and I saw some discounted muffins on the bakery rack. I was going to pick those for Sunday morning breakfast BUT Mason saw a carrot cake and insisted we get that. I certainly wasn't complaining. Sunday morning came around and I got to have carrot cake and milk in bed. Good start to the day. 

We all got ready for church and we had a few minutes so we headed outside for a few pictures. As expected, they were hilarious. I was happy because we were all present in them and that's all that matters. :)



The Morgan 3, soon to be 4 :)


A 35 week baby bump!!

And a helper :)

At church, they had a wall where you could give your moms some love so Matt and I did just that. :)


And after church, we got a few pictures with the photo booth.


We picked up quick hibachi takeout and enjoyed it at home. I ran out for a quick errand and while I was gone, my guys made me some cards. The. Best.

All of us took naps and after nap, Mason and Matt got geared up for some water play!


Showing me his muscles!

We filled up our little pool and the water/sand table and Mason enjoyed it for an hour or so. I was outside most of the time, too. Matt and I just sat in the shade and enjoyed. :)




For dinner, I asked Matt to make a stuffed French toast recipe that I had seen in the Food Network magazine and he delivered!!! 
This stuff was incredible!!




After dinner, we just hung out and relaxed and we were all in bed early. It was a great day! (Nevermind the toddler tantrums...that's just regular ole life.:))








No comments:

Post a Comment