Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Mason & Mom Make Cookies

I recently received Country Crock buttery sticks from Influenster to review and I used them along with a recipe they sent to make some cookies with Mason. We chose to add raisins, mini semi sweet chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. They turned out soooo delicious and Mason and I had such a fun time! 


Zoom in and check out that recipe. If you can't see it, let me know and I'll send it to ya! 



My best mixing buddy! 
  

Keeping an eye on everything! 

Ready for the oven. 

In progress...

Enjoying the fruits of his labor! 

They were soooo incredible!  I can't wait to make again! 

After eating one, he needed to smell them and he put his hands behind his back at one point to keep from touching them...haha! 



No comments:

Post a Comment