Wednesday, July 19, 2017

100 Favorite Bible Verses {A Book Review}



100 Favorite Bible Verses is a beautiful book. It book me several minutes to even open the cover because I was just enjoying the beauty of the covers. The artwork is incredible. 

100 Favorite Bible Verses includes just that, 100 bible verses that were submitted to be included in this book published by Thomas Nelson. 

Each verse or set of verses includes a quick devotional related to those verses. These devotionals are encouraging and great for starting or ending a day making this a great bedside table book. I plan to pass my copy along to a recent high school graduate. I think this will be perfect for someone in a big transition. 

If you're looking for a book to encourage someone, this is it! 


Thank you, BookLook Bloggers, for this book! 

**The hardcover book releases on 8/1/17.**

No comments:

Post a Comment