Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Favorite Children's Books {1}

This summer, we have read some incredible children's books. Thank the Lord for our awesome library system! I start I would share  some of the recent ones and hopefully, I can do this on a more regular basis. 

These Mighty Machines books are a set of 12 and they just released this summer, June, I believe. We have been able to check out all but 1 of them and Mason loves them. 

We also LOVE the Charlie the Ranch Dog series. There are several and they are all fun. These are especially enjoyable to us since we visited Pawhuska this summer which is where Charlie lives in the books. :) 

Not Quite Narwhal is a CUTE book about a unicorn who ends up being raised as a narwhal and he realizes he's not like everyone else and goes to find his "people". It's just a cute, cute book. 

Little Excavator is perfect for my construction vehicle loving guy. Even a little guy can do big things! 


No comments:

Post a Comment