Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Conversations With Friends by Sally Rooney {A Book Review}


Oh my word.  After reading the synopsis of this book, Conversations With Friends, I thought it sounded fun to read. However, I absolutely loathed this book. I did not enjoy the way Conversations With Friends was written. There were very few quotation marks which made it hard for me to follow. 

Aside from the whole quotation mark issue, I didn't care for the story at all. It was not easy for me to follow nor was it enjoyable. 

This author is from Ireland so I do recognize that her writing style may be cultural. Regardless, I didn't like it. 

This was my least favorite read of the year thus far. Womp Womp. 

**I received this book from Blogging for Books.**

Edited to Add: here is a link for the Amazon listing so you can read more. I know this isn't my best review. I just don't have much else to say. 


No comments:

Post a Comment