Wednesday, July 12, 2017

As Southern As It Gets: 1,071 Reasons to Never Leave The South {A Book Review}


As Southern As It Gets: 1,071 Reasons To Never Leave The South by H. Jackson Brown, Jr. is the PERFECT coffee table book or even the perfect guest bathroom book. :) 

This book is just a little inspirational and fun book. Within its' bindings are just what is says: 1,071 reasons to never leave the south or also 1,071 reasons to LOVE the south. 

The reasons are anything from people to places to things and it's such a good list. I have lived in the south all of my life and I found myself nodding my head most of this book. I laughed throughout as well. 

I love the cover of this book. The gingham is perfect for this style of book and it even has some texture to it which is a good plus. 

I think this would be a great gift for a Mom or a couple getting married or even a friend who just need a pick-me-up. I highly recommend. Just a great little book! 


**I received this book from BookLook Bloggers. Opinions are my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment