Monday, February 11, 2019

Dangerous Prayers: 50 Powerful Prayers That Changed the World {Book Review}



Dangerous Prayers: 50 Powerful Prayers that Changed the World was such a neat read for me. Let me start off by saying that this book does not include full length biographies about the 50 people. It's a glimpse. 

That being said, 50 Dangerous Prayers presents 50 different people from all throughout history from early A.D. to nearly present day. These people are from all walks of life and their stories are all unique. I loved that part so much. It reminded me of something our church stands on: Uncommon Unity. 

The 50 people in the book each have a brief bio in the book and then there is a prayer that each of them prayed. These are short and powerful as the title states. 

I loved that this book left me wanting to know more about each person in the pages. Some I knew a great deal about but there were many I know little about and some I had not even heard of. This book is a great intro book to get you thinking more about prayer and people of prayer in history. 

I highly recommend and I'm going to start reading with my boys soon. It will be a great homeschool addition. 

**Thanks for the copy, BookLookBloggers!**



No comments:

Post a Comment