Sunday, February 3, 2019

NYE 2018

New Year's Eve was a work day for me and for Matt so GiGi sent us this picture. She made her famous toaster waffles for the boys. A great last breakfast of 2018. 

Mom asked me to make a recipe and it was just a funny crazy thing so I took this picture smiling because I didn't want to be mad. 😂😂😂

Happy New Year!!! 




Matt wasn't so sure about his crazy crew. 

Happy New Year, Boo! 

Pure silliness. How much had we had to drink? 😏
  

Love my momma. 

Morgan Family of Four. 

These boys watched videos on GiGi's phone nearly every day of her visit. They loved the old videos of them that she had saved. It was the most precious thing. 
  

Matt met a friend for dinner and GiGi, the boys and myself watched some NYE countdowns and then the boys got into bed. 
  

  



Matt and I rang in the new year by going to sleep early. GiGi made it until midnight but I forgot to save her picture! Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment