Friday, February 8, 2019

Mason Says & Does {36}

Mason: "Mom, does Mr. Johnny (a family acquaintance) have any kids?"
Mom: "No I don't believe he has ever been married either."
Mason: "Well, that's bad."
Mom: "Not necessarily bad."
Mason: "Well, the Bible says it's not good for man to be alone."
Well, then.
I went on to tell him about Mr. Johnny having friends and that because of that, he wasn't truly alone.

"Mom, do you know where black paint comes from?"
"No, where?"
"tigers and panthers."
When I probed further he said the paint comes from the black on their fur. Makes sense to me. 😉

While driving around with Matt's parents looking at Christmas lights, Mason was "taking pictures" with Matt's and his siblings old tiger flashlight. It was the sweetest.

While at PawPaw's, the dog drug a deer leg into the yard. Mason said, "Maybe Spike killed the deer and took off the leg and the deer ran off with only three legs." Hmmm

When heading to my uncle's house, I told Mason they didn't have internet so if he got iPad time, it would need to be internet free. "They don't have internet??? Why????" Then he said "They better get some electricity." 😂😂😂

Mason called booby traps "booty traps". I laugh every. single.time.

I told Mason he was being a big helper with Maddox potty training. He said, "I may be even better than y'all!" 😂

One morning it was raining. Mason said "I didn't know it was supposed to rain hamburgers here today." 😂

Mason: Mom, I have to ask you something. Are balloons rubber?
Mom: Usually latex. 
Mason: Does latex melt in the winter?
Mom: No. 
"Okay I just wanted to know." then he winked me. =

No comments:

Post a Comment