Saturday, February 2, 2019

The Morgan's Movements 2018 {End of the Year}

On the morning after Christmas, I left the house before 6 to get to Wal-Mart for Christmas clearance shopping. My main goal? To purchase this skunk for the boys. It was the one they requested and they were PUMPED when they woke up and it was at our house! ! 
  

  

I also got this super cute nativity set for next year. ❤️

Later on, the boys and I played with blocks. I was very proud of this airplane I made. The boys were like "meh". #momlife

I was feeling very well protected, too! Halloween clearance turned into Christmas gifts for the win!
  

Matt took the boys to the park for a bit and my mom and I cleared out all of the Christmas decorations. 


Then we all had Cook-Out for dinner. What a way to end the day!?
  


Can you even handle this cuteness? This is pajama/GiGi day at its finest. 


Picnic snack in comfy clothes. :) 

Can you ever handle the robe?! 

Who knows? hahaha
  

Look at that full diaper. 😂

Can you handle this? ❤️
  

Matt pulled out some micro machines and the boys (and Matt) have had the best time. 


My love. 

😍

My doctor was very helpful one afternoon. 
  

Then he took a reading break. 

A friend gifted me this hat after she received it and didn't wear it. I LOVE IT!! 
  

LEGO block party! 


And a McDonald's lunch! 🎉🎉🎉

We also had a board game afternoon with Mason. Such a blast! Highly recommend this game, Silly Street! 

That afternoon, Daddy taught the boys some valuable lessons...raking and leaf blowing. 
  

  

  

Love him...

I got a gingerbread village on clearance so we decorated it one afternoon. Maddox mostly ate. 😂
  

  

  

  

  

  


More micro machines :) 

Can you even!?! 

More silly street. Yep, it's a big win. 

GiGi got some challenging ones and we were all laughing! 

Family adventure! 

Sweetness. 

2018 was hard in many ways but still so good. 





No comments:

Post a Comment