Saturday, September 15, 2012

My 28th Birthday

August 29th was my 28th birthday! I love my birthday so I always take the day off from work if I'm able. This year was no different. Matt and I spent the entire day together. (Side note: we started celebrating on the Sunday before by going to a fun musical in a nearby town). 

He made breakfast for me which consisted of homemade biscuits, sausage and eggs. YUM!

 We went out for a bit to get a few things one of which was a birthday cupcake or two :)

I opened presents. 

We had homemade mexican food for dinner. Mr. made homemade flour tortillas. WHAT!?!? 

It was an amazing day! 

Here are a few pictures...

Matt wearing a suit for the musical. This was one of his goals on our 101 in 1001 list so that was fun! 



In the past year, when Matt and I have been places and I named or showed him things that I liked, he wrote it down and for my birthday he got me so many of the things I named! He rocks! 

#1 A new tea kettle. LOVE

#2 Another cast iron skillet (I had mentioned this before but I was shocked to get it!)

 #3 A cupcake making book

 #4 the book Epossumondas...a favorite of mine

 #5 New stationary...these are from my Dad and I LOVE Them. (Side note: the shirt I'm wearing was a Birthday gift from my mom)

 #6 Washi tape


All of my cards, 3 of which are from Matt :)

Dinner!!! 

And DESSERT!! 



It was an awesome day! Next one is the Golden one and my last one before 30...EEK! :)



1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great birthday! P.S. I have that same black dress and I love it!

    ReplyDelete