Monday, February 4, 2013

Schick HydroSilk Bzz Agent Review

I recently teamed up with Bzz Agent to review several items. The first one I'm reviewing is the Schick HydroSilk Razor.

Let me just say that I have always been one to purchase whatever razor is on sale. I enjoy a razor that is sturdy and lasts long but other than that, I'm not too particular. 

This razor arrived in the mail and I was so excited to try it that I ran a tub full of water, took the razor from the package, grabbed my new Skintimate shaving lotion and got to work! :)

Here's what Schick and Bzz Agent say about this Razor: 

--Each Cartridge is filled with Water Activated Moisturizing Serum that's infused with marine extracts and shea butter and hydrates long than any other razor. 
--5 Curve-Sensing blades move independently from each other and deliver an incredibly smooth, efficient shave and blade guards help protect skin from irritation. 
+more.

I loved this razor for many, many reasons!

--The grip is good and therefore, it was easy to hold and handle.
--The lotion strips on the razor really help to make your legs feel soft after the shave. 
--The blades grab and cut hair quickly with no necessity to go back over legs again to get a close shave. 
--I used this with a lotion shaving cream which worked great with the razor. 
--My husband was glad my legs were super smooth ;-)

I will definitely purchase this razor in the future and I hope you will too!! 






**I received this razor from Bzz Agent. All opinions are my own.**


No comments:

Post a Comment