Monday, April 29, 2013

BBQ Pulled Pork

Y'all! You must try this recipe. It is some of the best pulled pork I've ever made and eaten!

The link to the online version of the recipe is here. I actually found the recipe in the All Recipes Guide that comes along with monthly magazines every now and then.

Recipe:

1 Pork tenderloin

12-16 ounces of root beer

1 bottle of bbq sauce

hamburger buns

coleslaw to top the sandwiches (optional)



---Place the pork in the crock pot. Pour the root beer over the top. Cook on low for 5-6 hours. Drain the rootbeer. Shred the pork and add the bbq sauce. Then heat just long enough to make sure everything is hot.

We put a little butter on our buns and toasted them in the skillet. I put the pulled pork on top and then put some cole slaw on top of that. It was legit. I'm telling you!

Let me know if you try it!


No comments:

Post a Comment