Friday, June 7, 2013

Talking in my sleep

Matt often tells me that I talk in my sleep. This isn't new information because all of my friends from high school told me the same thing when we had sleepovers. When Matt works the late shift and/or I'm VERY tired, I do it more often.  This is how this most recent sleep chat went.

(Matt gets up to go to the bathroom)
(I sit straight up in the bed)

Me: We need to leave a note!
Matt: What?
Me: We NEED to leave a note!
Matt: For what?
Me: Because we are sharing that bathroom now.
Matt: I don't understand what you are saying.
Me: Just go
(I promptly lay back down and fall asleep)

Always something funny happening at our house!


3 comments:

  1. Lol. My husband tells me I do the same thing. I course I think he's lying about it although some of the stories he tells me I don't think he could ever make up. I'm just scared one day he will get it on video and tag me someone on the Internet with the "proof".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. That's what I always say..that Matt's not telling the truth but the stories are TOO good to be lies! Please let me know if your hubs videos one day, I would love to watch!!! :-)

      Delete