Sunday, August 25, 2013

A Book Review {Jesus, My Father, the CIA, and Me}

Recently, I received the book, Jesus, My Father, The CIA, and Me to review from BookSneeze.



I was excited to receive this book because I've heard good things about it. This book is described as a memoir...of sorts.

The book is the story of how the author discovered his father was in the CIA as well as all of the stories that go along with that and just other stories from his life. The story is good but I've got to be honest, it was really hard for me to read. It's a bit wordy and was just a little hard for me to follow. I hope to re-visit this book in several months when I'm not pregnant or lacking sleep from being a new mom. I think I may enjoy it more then.

Thank you, Booksneeze for providing this book to me! I look forward to re-reading it later on!

I review for BookSneeze®


No comments:

Post a Comment