Sunday, February 2, 2020

The Morgan's Movements 2019 {Week 49}

This kid has been sneaky lately. Slithering on the floor to try to spook us! Matt loves it. It annoys me.😂

Best car riders. 

Uh oh, has a boo-boo. Can't remember if it was real or fake. 😂

We have cut Maddox's nap time from 2 hours to 1.5 hours because it was impacting night time sleep. He's done well but take a bit to wake after nap. We have been getting LOTS of snuggles because of that! 


Library time! I don't remember what all they did that night but they had a fantastic time! 
  

  

  

  

  

Small group Christmas gathering. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

How does he sleep like that!?! 

Skating party! 


Snacks were WAY more important! 

and a couple of video games. ❤️

Posing in a local shop. 😍

Oh the love. 

The tree was up for 2 months and we loved every second of it. 

This guy was having a hard day and requested a hot dog. I delivered and he ate every.single.bite. 

I love being his mom. 

Shenanigans! 


The Grinch was the favorite Christmas movie this year, for sure! 

Cuties dressed for the Christmas event at Hatcher Garden. 
  



  

  

  


A church nearby had a live nativity one night. It was a bit underwhelming to me but the boys enjoyed it very much. 




  

There were cookies and hot chocoalte so that helped. 😉

I don't know where we were that he was in his PJs! But I love this picture. 

❤️
  


I love these people. 

Snuggles and shows. 

Boy, he looks relaxed. 

Pictures of the boys sleeping are my favorite, ever. 








No comments:

Post a Comment