Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Things that make me happy Tuesday

Thought I would try to initiated some blogging for specific days of the week. I love when friends do it and I love reading them I just haven't had the time until now. So here goes with "Things that make me happy Tuesday"

1. Knowing that I made a hard decision in my life but at the same time, knowing that the decision was exactly what God wanted me to do!

2. Seeing my husband on stage with his electric guitar worshipping Jesus along people he admires and has worked hard with. 

3. Being with my mom for a weekend of crafts and food and fun. 

4. Decorating a cake (only my 2nd one so far). 

5. Laughing with my husband until I cry from laughing so much. 

**It's the little things for me, always has been**

Til Then-
Did You Hear About the Morgans?

No comments:

Post a Comment