Monday, September 19, 2011

Work Change

To all who read-

Here is quick rundown on a BIG change in our lives right now.

NO----We aren't getting ready to welcome a little Morgan into the home but that was a nice thought :).

As of Thursday, September 15th, I am no longer employed with the company I have worked with since graduating. It was a hard decision but one that Matt and I both knew was exactly what I needed to do. When my last day ended, I felt as if a huge weight had been lifted. It was refreshing.

As of right now, we don't know what my (our) next step will be. We have lots of options, most of which we aren't ready to share right now. But we will soon! We are realizing quickly that a job is important but that even more important is Matt and I being able to fulfill our God given talents and passions by doing what he says!

Please be in prayer for us as we take steps toward this new direction of our lives.

Til Then-
Did You Hear About the Morgans?

No comments:

Post a Comment