Tuesday, November 8, 2011

National Blog Posting Month Take 8

Just some ramblings for the day!

This National Blog Posting Month is pretty fun. I hope I can keep it up throughout the next 22  days.

Matt and I are planning to write a 101 in 1001 list to begin on January 1, 2012. This will be an excellent way of personal growth as well as having lots of fun.

I loved the Blog Link-up that I participated in last Friday over at Kelly's Korner and I found so many blogs that are like this one. I'm excited to follow those blogs and participate more with them in the near future.

We are moving in 12 days! AHHHHHHH AND WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! Matt and I are so excited but you know any change can be slightly nerve-wracking just because of all of the details.

Our apartment is currently overtaken by boxes which is both a good and not so good thing. It's good because it means we are essentially packed up 2 weeks before we move but it's not so good because I feel like the boxes are closing in on me! :)

Well, that's all for today.

Til Then-
Did You Hear About the Morgans?

No comments:

Post a Comment