Tuesday, November 29, 2011

An update and a start on Thanksgiving fun

I did so well updating each day until we moved last week. As you know, when you move life gets crazy! We have been here for a week and are settled in well. I'll post pictures of the apartment we live in as well as our Christmas decorations ASAP.

But first, I want to share about Thanksgiving. I don't have a ton of time or access to all of the food pictures we took yet but I wanted to share our Thanksgiving breakfast for today.

We had Pumpkin Spice Cake Muffins with Chocolate chips!

I'm sure if you are on Pinterest you have seen them floating around everywhere. I saw them a ton right before Thanksgiving but then someone blogged about making them and I was hooked. The common recipe doesn't have chocolate chips but I think it was the perfect addition.

Recipe:

1 box of Spice Cake mix

1 15 ounce can of Pumpkin

1 cup of milk chocolate chips

Mix cake mix and pumpkin together with a hand mixer. Fold in chocolate chips. Fill muffin tins/cups 2/3 full and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. They were divine. I don't have the picture of ours available. Here is one from Pinterest.


We loved them and I hope you will too. Let me know if you try them. By the way, I plan to make them again soon with chocolate cake mix. The pumpkin was so subtle, I think they would be good all year 'round!

Til Then-
Did You Hear About the Morgans?

No comments:

Post a Comment